#1 Hurley
#8 Twin Valley
#4 Castlewood
#5 John I. Burton
#3 Saint Paul
#6 Council
#2 Twin Springs
#7 Thomas Walker
Higher seed hosts on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. Winners advance to Lebanon on Friday, 1/8 winner plays 4/5 winner first.
#1 Hurley
#8 Twin Valley
#4 Castlewood
#5 John I. Burton
#3 Saint Paul
#6 Council
#2 Twin Springs
#7 Thomas Walker
Higher seed hosts on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. Winners advance to Lebanon on Friday, 1/8 winner plays 4/5 winner first.
Who finished in last in the BDDregular season?
Ok, I was curious because all 5 BDD teams got in. The only way that was possible was if Council finished last because I knew they made a run and finished 3rd in the tournament. There 1 point win over Haysi in consolation round likely knocked out either Rye Cove or Appalachia. council would have not gotten in had they lost.
Bookmarks